Online Driver Education Class Instructions
- The program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
- You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
- In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
*On the day of testing, you must bring the following to the test site:
- Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school-issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
- Proof of completion of the online driver education course
- A completed "Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination" (DTS 62), if you are under age 18
- Proof of completion of the additional 90-minute parent/teen course if you are under age 18 and live in Planning District 8 (counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William and cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas, and Manassas Park)
- The online driver training school will provide a computer for testing.
The test will be done at Betel Driving School
901 S Highland St UNIT 119, Arlington, VA 22204
The Driver Education Course Cost is $200.00 Only